View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 09:43 AM   #449
Marele
Cardstock Collector

There are a couple of things that I would like to add to my post from yesterday that I failed to mention, since my post was turning out to be quite lengthy.

First, I really don't think that PTI has any malicious or bad intent towards any customers. I doubt that any of their decisions are meant to intentionally cause harm to anyone. I just think that they have poor business management and customer service skills that result in poor decision making. I don't believe that any busines in their right minds would intentionally set out to infuriate their customers. It is just hard for small business to find the right balance between making a profit (which is the main reason people go into business to begin with) and pleasing their customers.

Secondly, I also believe that customers' expectations from businesses can vary greatly from one person to another. A lot of the things that have been mentioned as complaints against Papertrey are not things that really bother me. I don't really mind having to wait a few more days for my order. Although the new website is somewhat difficult to navigate, I have been able to figure out my way around it and find anything I need. I believe PTI has the right to decide what they allow to be posted or not in their forum. The only thing that would affect me is if I ever were to order a product that was defective and I would not be able to exchage it or return it.
Like I stated in my previous post, I have been very happy with all my purchases. But if it ever came a day when I needed to return something and I would not be able to do so, at that point I would have to make the decision whether or not I want to continue to purchase from them.

One thing I know for sure, if purchasing from Papertrey Ink, or any other company for that matter, would cause me stress in any way, I would not do so.

I totally understand why some people choose not to purchase from Papertrey Ink, and I can totally respect that. But I don't think it's right that people that choose to still purchase from them should be criticized for doing so, or even for promoting the products or the company if they are satisfied with them and choose to do so. Nor do I believe this should be turned into a personal, moral or ethical issue.

In my opinion, in the grand scheme of things, it is only stamps and paper. There are a lot more important things to get upset over and stand up for.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!