View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 08:25 PM   #60
tryingtofindtime
Hardware Hotshot

Hey Ladies!! I'm Back! Had a great vacation!! my mom came up and we all (me, her, my DH and DD) all went to Dollywood and then to the water park...Oh my goodness...I don't want to see another stair case for some time...we stay in a cabin in the woods and one morning we woke up to a little bear on our back porch. How crazy is that. we got home yesterday but I was way tired so I didn't make it on here yesterday. today I went shopping with my mom and we went to see the movie Magic Mike (not as good as I thought it would be). and then I got a call my my DH that he wrecked his Harley! Don't worry ladies...he is walking..I think he should be dead, but he's moving around very slowing...looking for front end parts so he can get the bike back on the road...tomorrow I'm taking him to the Dr. since he's refused to go today...he's soooo annoying...not the best way to end my vacation. taking a personal day tomorrow to take care of him! ugh...we any ways...I've got everyone new added and I will check back in tomorrow!
Attached Thumbnails
dollywood-vacation-040.jpg   dollywood-vacation-044.jpg