Thread: Michaels has...
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 09:12 AM   #27
Petu2000
Kookie Creator

I went to Pat Catan's for the first time 2 weeks ago and I love it! I was visiting Western PA and stopped in. They have great selection and great prices! Their every day prices are reasonable. For example, if I remember correctly, they had Spectrum Noir marker sets for less than $7. I just saw them at AC moore for $14.99. I live in NYC so I have a number of Michael's, JoAnnes and AC Moore to shop from. I love AC Moore! I always seem to find a good deal with them and I like their selection of products but they aren't the closest for me. I have to cross a Bridge to get to one. I work at Michael's and while my location has the nicest people, both employees and customers, I would agree that we don't have the best selection or the best prices. Then again, sometimes I think that just might be a "familiarity breeds contempt" issue. I shop at my location and 2 others near by so often they can't change their product fast enough to keep me excited. I hope I am explaining myself. Hobby Lobby is my all time favorite. I love to shop their entire store not just stamps. They have great quality and value, not cheap, no bargains to be had but good quality, solid product. I like Joannes but it always seems to be hit or miss for me with their brick and mortar store. I have had lots of luck shopping with them on line when they have sales and free shipping.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!