View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 06:18 AM   #444
ShabbyJoDesigns
Compulsive Stamper

Here's my take on PTI...IMHO
PTI does in fact carry some wonderful products. As long as you don't it want fast or have any issues or need anything special this is the place!! But if you need it within a certain timeline - don't bet bet on it, if there is a problem - well, that's gonna be a problem!! Here's my analogy.... It like when you want a hamburger! If you want it fast and don't care what they put on it or how they cook it - head to McDonald's. But if you don't want the onions or want mayo instead of mustard - go find a good hamburger joint and tip the waitress when you're done!!!
So you ask - if PTI is McDonald's in this analogy, who is the good hamburger joint? Well I don't a one in all place to send you to. But I can tell that when purchasing items online I try very hard to support the little people if you know what I mean! If they get too big for their britches and forget about those that got them to where they are and allow their customer service to deteriorate, well then it's time I go somewhere else - clearly they don't need/want my business anymore!!
And that's all I have to say about that!! {don't you just love Forrest Gump!!}
My Gallery / My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!