View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 08:15 PM   #535
scrappinmama72inpa
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmn View Post
Can you believe we're going into month #8 for this year? How's it going for all of you. Remember, this thread and idea is about being conscientious shoppers and reducing impulse buys that cause stash build up. It's not about eliminating spend totally unless that's what you want it to be. I've seen some great thought processes developed and utilized!
I have done really well. I had planned on going to the Hobby Lobby down near Hershey when we went on vacation, but I didn't. So, my account is up to $325. Oh I can't wait until December...I have tried to not spend anything since I started this thread, and I have stuck to it.

August for me is a cleaning, organizing month. I homeschool my daughter, so I use August to finish up any "classroom" organization and cleaning that needs to be done as well as deep cleaning the house because once school starts on the 27th, I only get to really clean on Saturdays. I have some health problems that prevent me from doing alot at one time, so I have to stretch it out.

My Blog: Em's Many Thoughts
Queen Kat Stamps Design Team Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!