View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 05:23 PM   #521
smokiesgal
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathibc View Post
Love your blog Dell.. you and Jennipher seem to post the most often in this group... I am proud to be a part of this group... but I have a lot to learn still...

Can anyone suggest a website or a book with the basic 101 on how to build a blog into a beautiful website??? Thanks for any help you have so mine can look nice like all of yours! Kathi
Thanks for the compliment Kathi! So happy you are here with us!! All of us have a lot to learn and I speak for myself the most!

Not sure of any book or website for building a blog. When I did it I just went to blogger and started building it. The best thing is just dig in and get your hands dirty. Don't be afraid to mess anything up. It is all correctable. If I wasn't sure of something or didn't understand a term I would "google" it and find out what I needed to do. I created my own header at the top a few years ago. I would probably like to change it in the near future but I haven't taken the time to do it. I took a picture of the things I wanted to showcase for crafting and sized my pic up so it could fit for the header. Then just added it to blogger.

My best suggestion is just start it and see where it takes you. If you get hung up you can always post a question on this forum or even this thread and someone from SCS will be more than like happy to assist you.

Good luck with it!!

I am a life artist and love it!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!