View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 11:22 PM   #4168
indyscrapmom
Embossing Fanatic

Default bulk buy supplies

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrussom View Post
For my calendars where each month is on its own page, I use the template that CAT on this site does for free. They cut nicely and are pretty close to the same size.

But my problem with those is when I need to stack them - my printer just doesn't print it out right to get them the exact same size (and my cutting too).

Thanks for the site for the 2013 download to buy though. I like that font and the way it looks, it looks like it will cut perfect for stacking. I think i'm going to give that a shot. I was going to order calendars from Taylored Expression as they were all black/grey/white and cheaper than Stamp on This, but they are out of stock (go figure!). I'll let you all know if those print/cut out nicely if you want.

And Stamp on This does have checkbook covers, $1.05 each - they are sold out of the non-duplicate type check covers. I don't know if that's a big deal or not I use duplicates because I never write down where I write a check and no way can I remember later!

I'm working on trivets and tile magets today. Anyone crafting??
Im part of a group on yahoo that participates in a bulk buy 1-2 times each month. Currently we are offering coasters, calendars, and misc accoutrements. If anyone is interested i will post the info. Its free to join, you dont have to place an order each time a bulk buy is offered and you can purchase as low as 1 qty if you like. I think there are close to 1000 members so we get some pretty good deals!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!