View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 10:39 PM   #4166
indyscrapmom
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRKIDDO View Post
I have some Stampin' Up bags left over from my customer orders, so I use those, but I also use store bags.
I like the idea though of buying paper bags and decorating them! I know the $ store sells brown bags, but I have also seen them in white, just not sure where.

I think it is important to also say to be sure to sign your items! I got a call from one of my customers that bought some items from me at a sale. My name is on the items (SU'S Angel Policy) and she didnt know how to find me. A friend told her to look me up on Stampin' Up's website. That's how she found me. This year I think I am going to print up some inexpensive Business cards and stick one in each person's bag.
I also use my SU bags. I think if you are going to decorate gift bags- sell them instead! Vistaprint is the way to go! I bought 500 cards for less than $10 - 2 styles - one of them premium. Next time i order i will have something printed on the back - like a coupon on next purchase or discount in class fees. I think i will make a bunch of 3x3 cards - nothing fancy - with a handwritten "thank you for your purchase" message of some kind. I will prestuff my bags ( a few at a time) with my business card, thank you, and upcoming classes/events.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!