View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 07:08 PM   #5
lindac007
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via Yahoo to lindac007

Quote:
Originally Posted by parknslide View Post
This swap is very similar to the Inchie Swap Joyce (Jmaraul) posted in the Spring: ***Postal*** Inchies Again! Swap due 4-18-12*** .

yes, it's just like it. She taught me what inchies and twinchies are and with her guidance I made my first ones!!! It was the hardest idea I had such a time understanding she answered tons of questions for me and gave me examples. I've been trying to pro-fect the process and I think I've really come to like them very much. That lady has wonderful patience and teaching skills. It was because of her encouragement and guidnce I hosted my first swap!!!

Is there a problem with another inchie swap? There are so many things one can do with them. I found them great for pins and necklaces. I also have used them as a basic in making some other types of embellishments for scrapbooks. I just figured maybe others like me could use some more.

the categories are different but she's great so I followed her format & style. I hope it goes well, I don't expect numbers like she draws but maybe a few anyway. I really appreciate folks who join my swaps as I'm relatively new to these swaps just completed hosting my 2nd and have 3rd due in one week. It's pain therapy for me and much less expensive than pain pills. Keeps my mind busy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!