View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 07:46 AM   #3113
Inkin One
Crimping Master

Hey girls..sorry I have been absent but my 10yo Autistic step son is in the PICU..been there for 11 days on a ventilator, so far and not much hope in sight to be honest..( if you are a praying person, please say a little prayer for him, his Dr.'s and my husband and his ex wife...they sure could use it)

I needed a pleasant distraction...so I came here...
Dini I am SO GLAD you made it home safely...(with your pencils in proper order wink ~wink)
Marti that image is darling..I think I may need to use it soon...
Togrady good luck with that horrendous move..moving is harddifficult enough in and of itself, much less moving cross country ..while pregnant..! Will keep you in my prayers for sure..

Everyone else..I love seeing your images colored..ya'll rock! Between having an extra child since last Tuesday ( that makes 5 in the house o-0) until next Friday ( my step-dd is here since her mom is at the hospital) ...school registration..eye exams, physicals, open houses, school shopping and everything else falling to me while my husband is trying to work a few days then go up to the hospital for a few days and etc..( it is a 4 hour drive one way) I have had little to no time to color or anything else really LOL but this too shall pass right?
Anyway wanted to check in and say HI and let you guys know I miss ya a lot!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!