View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 05:38 AM   #31
kittie747
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Wow! Have I had fun this week playing in the DTGD challenges. Here are some of my favorites. I seem to have gone a little crazy for white on white cards and flower cards so my list is full of them. Sadly, if you aren't a Fan Club Memeber you won't be able to view them. Sorry!

~Red Hot~ by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Madera Rose by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Joanne's Fab 50 Cafe~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Best Wishes by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12 Friendly Roses by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12 White Wedding by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Wild Rose~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12Kittie747 ~Audrey's Room~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12Understandblue Elegant Lines White by fauxme - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wings of Morning FS286, DTGD12 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12 A Home is Made of Love & Dreams by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12understandblue - Whiter Scene of Home by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterflies and Pearls by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Blossoms by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12UnderstandBlue by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12Understandblue ~Nature's Ornaments~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

As you can see I have several of Pat's (Blooms in a Box) cards here. I could have posted her whole gallery for this week of challenges but I had to draw a line somehwere. I thought I would go ahead and link it here for you in case you want to see what I mean. Blooms in a Box Pat refers to me as her professor. LOL I think of her as one of the most loving, supportive and creative members of our community.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!