View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 01:09 AM   #13
jasonw1
Proud Fan Club Member

There is just so much beauty in the gallery this week that it is almost overwhelming! I must admit I have even more favorites from the all white gallery... I am in awe of those who have managed to do all the challenges. Such creativity abounds!

Here are my favorites for the week... AND special thanks to the notifiers this week, you are going to be extra busy!

DTGD12SweetMissDaisy by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wonderfully White by Paper Crazy Lady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12Kittie747 Birches by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Wedding by resqbarbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Wild Rose~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cherish every moment by giogio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12 White Wedding by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joy in White by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS181 - Thinking of You by Darsie1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mr. and Mrs. by Becca Stamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12UnderstandBlue Home White Home by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12vdutchr Carpe Diem by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank You by lackpe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas by die cut diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Gift Card Holder by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12UnderstandBlue by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

New Baby Pram by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Best Wishes by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mother's Day by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baptism by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paper Pierced/Embossed Thank You Card by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Opal's Birthday by durango509 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12LilLuvsStampin by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12BevMom by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12justwritedesigns - Church Window by akronstamperdpk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White on White Wedding by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Red and Black by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12cookiestamper Niece's wedding by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12LilLuvsStampin - Embossed Beauty by akronstamperdpk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12TexasGrammy - Birthday Beauty by akronstamperdpk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Queen for a Day by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly #53 by rswanger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12UnderstandBlue, DTGD12juliemlacey, an all white chevron hello by AR by Angela R. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kusadama Ball Ornament by stampinandstuff - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Since it is after 2 in the morning I will have to save my going through the favorites that have been posted until tomorrow!

Happy Sunday to you all!

Smiles and joy,
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!