View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 09:55 PM   #9
ellentaylor
Hardware Hotshot

Holy! I am truly honored to have one of my cards in this thread during Dirty Girl Week! Thanks to all the amazing hostesses for the inspiration!Thanks soo much Pat for making my night. You are a sweetie boo! Thanks Brenda aka Tessa Duck for letting me know!
Jasonw1~Joyful Ornament by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lisa lara~SCSCCAUG12 CHRISTMAS CHILDREN by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747~DTGD12LilLuvsStampin by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SanFransister~Noel by SanFransister - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gingerbeary8~Heartfelt Creations Ornamental Raspberries by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie~Beach Friend by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twinshappy~Just a Note by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck~F4A127 fishin' poles by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi~For a Friend by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs. Noofy~Playing with my new stuff by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rubbernecker Stamps
Dolce Impressions
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!