View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 07:22 PM   #5
Blooms in a Box
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Stamp Like You Mean It

Default Thank you SCS!

Favs...how can we possibly do favs this week? Every single card was amazing, and each one deserves high honors. The girls who hosted Dare to Get Dirty had incredible galleries, and I apologize for he length of this list. (Time for me to give a day of notices, eh? Will sign up soon.) Thanks so much to Vicki(vdm), Brenda(tessaduck), Elaine(ChaosMom), Mary(jandjccc) Shellie(shellied) and Linda. You are the best! Hugs....

Madera Rose by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MOJO252 & WAW39 ~ Surging Seas by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blush_Lilies_by_Paper_Crazy_Lady by Paper Crazy Lady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Buckaroo in training, DTGD12Twinshappy by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
And, Sheri did this one-handed, following surgery this week! Is that amazing, or what?

Down on the Farm, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dtgd12 christmas sleigh ride by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12LilLuvsStampin by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12cookiestamper Niece's wedding by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Papa and Me by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing You Were Here by debdeb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Best Catch by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS286 Butterfly Creature by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!