View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 06:53 PM   #3
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Thanks Linda for starting this wonderful thread, and know that I appreciate all of the notification team, and especially to Crafts (Judi)....

Here are mine for this week;

Thank You My Friend by shoogendoorn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly #53 by rswanger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12Edna15 - Iris Birthday by akronstamperdpk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC388 Thanks by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Anniversary w butterflies Project 74 of 100 by craftykarla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas in july by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12Bar Cardinal Tissue Box_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD Wishes by Grandma Overboard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12 White Wedding by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry BlingMas by StampingSelene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12, Monochromatic Wild Wild West Man by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12Jellybean74 - Shut up and drive! by blondie090277 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know that I have missed so many great cards, so I am going surfing and may be back.... Thanks and appreciation goes out to all the SCS talented people....
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!