View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 07:04 AM   #1735
tigerlily55
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by crrimal View Post
Kathy - that's why I continue to do business with those who go out of their way to keep my business. A kind word or a follow-up email does wonders.

I grew up in wisconsin where most places didn't advertise their religion, but here in the south (where I've lived for 15 years), it seems to be quite common. I think they use it as a marketing strategy to get people in the door. To lots of people, christian=honest, fair, trustworthy. How many of these christian business owners really adhere to their faith and aren't in the back room messing with some hotty behind their partner's back? I'd rather do business with someone who was up front and real, not someone who hides behind their religion. Just my two cents worth.

Christi
Hi from someone who moved back to WI a few years ago. Well, I thought I was moving back to the Wisconsin that I knew and loved but then Scott Walker reared his ugly head

I worked for a Xtian gift company for a few years. Don't know about the fornication part but I know I saw mangers shoving work off on subordinates and large retailers acting like Wally Mart and squeezing every penny they could from my small vendor. Then individuals would talk about not being comfortable hanging around with "unbelievers."

Martha

Last edited by tigerlily55; 08-04-2012 at 07:06 AM.. Reason: spelling
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!