View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 02:40 PM   #89
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Update from Tyler's site....

PRAYERS FOR TYLER

HELLO EVERYONE,

FINALLY A GOOD UPDATE - TYLER IS DOING REALLY GOOD. HIS LEG IS HEALING AND HE HAS STARTED WALKING. WHAT A TROOPER HE IS, JUST SUCH A STRONG BOY. GOD IS HEARING ALL THE PRAYERS SO PLEASE KEEP TYLER AND OUR FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS. WE HAVE A AWESOME GOD. I DON'T KNOW WHY TYLER GOES THROUGH ALL HE DOES BUT I DO KNOW GOD HAS A PLAN FOR TYLER.

HE STILL FACES MANY MANY SURGERIES. WE ARE STILL GOING TO MARYLAND TO SEE DOCTOR RODRIGUEZ. WE WILL BE MAKING LOTS AND LOTS OF SIX HUNDRED MILE TRIPS TO MARYLAND. TYLER STILL NEED THAT VIRUS TO DO THE TRANSPLANT. IF HE DOES NOT GET THE VIRUS, I FEAR WHAT MAY HAPPEN. PLEASE PLEASE ASK GOD TO LET TYLER TO HAVE THE VIRUS WHEN WE GO TO MARYLAND.

I WANT TO THANK A SPECIAL PERSON IN TYLER'S LIFE, MR STEVEN. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO, GOD WILL BLESS YOU. YOU ARE TYLER'S SPECIAL ANGEL. THIS MAN IS SO CARING, HE HAS GIVEN TYLER JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING TYLER ASKS FOR AND HE FIXED THE IPAD FOR TYLER; AND HE BOUGHT HIM A NEW ONE. TYLER WAS SO HAPPY HE LOOKED AT ME AND A TEAR WAS IN HIS EYE HE WAS SO HAPPY. HE SAID NANNY MR. STEVEN REALLY CARES.

I ALSO WONT TO THANK LEEANN, HER FAMILY AND THE FOLKS AT THE LITTLE REBEL FOR DOING THE CRUSE IN FOR TYLER BACK IN JULY. THE MONEY IS IN THE BANK AND I PROMISE ALL OF YOU THAT NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, WE ARE SO SO GRATEFUL. WE COULDN'T GET TYLER TO MARYLAND WITHOUT ALL HIS ANGELS OUT IN WEBLAND. YOUR LOVE AND DONATIONS AND PRAYERS HAVE HELP TYLER TO BE WITH US.

SOMEONE ASK ABOUT DOING A BENEFIT FOR TYLER. IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO DO SOME KIND OF BENEFIT TO HELP TYLER, YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION. AS LONG AS IT BENEFITS TYLER. EVEN 50 CENTS COUNTS UP. AS ALWAYS I PROMISE YOU THAT EVER THING THAT IS DONATED TO TYLER GOES TO TYLER AND IS NOT SPENT ON ANYTHING BUT TYLER.

HE ALSO WANTED ME TO POST THE POST OFFICE BOX ADDRESS. HE LOVES GETTING MAIL AND CARDS. HE LOVES GETTING ALL THE LETTERS THAT THE SCHOOLS AND CHILDREN HAVE SENT HIM WITH WELL WISHES.

SO HERE IT IS
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

I COULD NEVER REPAY ANY OF YOU BUT AM SO GRATEFUL THAT TYLER HAS ANGELS OUT THERE.

I AM GOING TO HAVE A YARD SALE ON THE 11TH AND WHATEVER IS RAISED, GOES INTTO TYLER'S ACCOUNT. WAS HOPING TO GET ONE OF THE CHURCHES WOULD LET US HAVE YARD SALE THERE BUT HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO ARRANGE THAT. IF ANY ONE CAN GET THEIR CHURCH TO LET US HAVE SALE, THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL. IF ANYONE CLOSE TO US HAS ANYTHING LAYING AROUND, YOU CAN HELP BY DONATING IT TO TYLER - ONLY CLEAN, NICE CLOTHES OR NEW PLEASE.

OR

DONATE AT PAY PAL TURPIN10648@BELLSOUTH.NET OR SEND TYLER ALL YOUR PENNIES OR EMAIL ME AND COME OUT HELP US WITH THE BENEFIT SALE. EVEN 50 CENTS COUNTS UP

TYLER HAS BEEN IN A FIGHT FOR HIS LIFE NOW 9 YEARS HE HAS FOUGHT THE BATTLE AND BEEN OWN HIS DEATH BEAD SO MANY TIME S WE WILL NOT GIVE UP NEVER. WE WILL WIN BECAUSE WE WILL NOT LET THE DEVIL TAKE OVER.

TYLER'S LITTLE JAW IS LOOKING LIKE ITS TURNING AGAIN BUT HE'S NOT HAVING A LOT OF PAIN IN IT YET. HIS MEDICATION IS CONTROLLING THE PAIN.

WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. KISS YOUR CHILDREN AND TELL THEM YOU LOVE THEM, U DON'T KNOW WHAT TOMORROW WILL BRING.

ONE MORE THING TYLER SAYS THANK YOU MRS. PAT FOR THE MOVIES. GIVES HIM SOMETHING TO DO WHEN HE CANNOT GET AROUND.
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU.

FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)

for

Tyler

wwwcareingbridge/visit/tylertucker
or
tylertucker.com
turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

THANKS
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!