View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 10:12 PM   #9
Erica Fields
Rubber Obsessor

I use the small spaced bubble wrap wadded up and pressed onto inkpads then "stamped" directly onto cs as a background. It never comes out exactly the same each time you do it. You can press lightly or heavily to achieve the look you want. Try on copy paper first to see if you like.
Then don't forget about the wrapping paper in those boxes from companies such as SU and CTMH. Both brown and white packing paper can be unrolled, smoothed out (ironed if you're bored), and re-purposed as gift wrap once stamped on. Hint: After smoothing my paper, I place it underneath the dining table pad and its tablecloth. Another option would be to place it under an area rug that doesn't get walked on too much. Check on it after a week or so. Small cardboard boxes can be covered with dp and re-used to mail cards to the volunteer organizations some of us support. Note: Some do insist on large envies only, but not all. I dissemble carefully, all the "cute" boxes that teas, come in and and store them in a shoe box for using as templates to make my own. Hope this helps someone.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!