View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 07:38 PM   #1
tygerpaws11
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Default WT386 ~ Dust It Off (8/2/12)

As we get ready to user in Fall (my FAVORITE season!), we know it's time for Fall Clean-up. Let's start in our Craft Area! Today, I challenge you to use something in your craft area that has dust on it. If you don't have anything with dust on it, you're either KIDDING YOURSELF, or you just don't shop enough
I'm sorry to say that quite a few things in my craft area have taken on too much dust. That's for 2 reasons - 1) I need to spend WAY more time there and 2) it's too much of a disaster area for my cleaning lady to clean there. But, that gave me LOTS of stuff to play with for my project, and play I did! This canvas was given to a co-worker today, who is celebrating 20 years with the firm. Wow!

The items that (sadly) had dust in my craft room were: 11x14 canvas, paint brushes, Copics + Airbrush system, Modge Podge, Sparkle Modge Podge, Perfect Pearls + Water. The paints, stencils, and wooden flowers are brand new. {I can't use ALL old stuff! }

Cathy used a corrugator that she doesn't even know the last time she used.

Toni found her masculine-side (paper) that had been missing in action.

Don't forget to include WT386 in the keyword when you upload your project.
You can see all of the fabulously un-dusty creations HERE.
Can't wait to see what you have neglected and how you show it some much-needed love!

Last edited by tygerpaws11; 08-09-2012 at 03:46 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!