View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 02:48 PM   #6
neece
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by lharnish View Post
Thanks for the heads up. Many of us Canadians are used to waiting. I don't mind waiting if the price of what I've ordered is worth the wait and significantly cheaper than I can find the items locally.

Up until a a year ago I'd have things sent to my daughter while she was in school in Massachusetts and most recently I had three orders sent to a cousin in Connecticut. I've placed probably 10 orders with Joann.com in the past two years and used free shipping options for them all. None of those parcels took more than two weeks from the time I ordered to the time they reached their destination. I've been lucky
You're welcome for the head's up! And yes, you have been lucky with those orders to US arriving in just two weeks. I have been a long-time customer of Joann.com, though not much within the last year or so. They used to be more timely with deliveries, but lately I have seen several comments online on how slow they are to ship. And now, unfortunately, I have my own experience and story to attest to that.

My main issue with Joann.com is that nowhere on their web-site do they warn of slow shipping. So that comes as a complete surprise, considering that other companies attempt to get orders out in a more timely fashion.