Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow 12SummerVSBN14 - Wrappin' It Up

Wrappin' It Up
Hostess: Lela (LMN)
Keyword: 12SummerVSBN14
Date: Monday, 07/30
Due: August 18, 2012

Saturday in the mail we go the News Flyer with all the events listed for our local fair starting today. WOW! There's a little bit of everything for every person! I've never paid much attention and as well, I must admit, I'm a "city" girl so the first time I'd ever been to a fair I was 17 and I went only for the concert, the next time, late 20's and my DH wanted to take my sons out for some rides. I noticed in the News Flyer that our County Fair the last show, next Sunday night is fireworks. What a Wrap Up!

I was thinking about that and decided that to end our Scrappin' Fair, we really need a "WRap Up" Challenge. The one big "bang" to end the fair on so here's the challenge!

--- Let's Wrap It up --- believe it or not, August is just around the corner and our Summer will be soon "wrapping up". Let's use some summer pictures **bonus for 2012 Summer Picts but they don't have to be**
--- Let's Wrap It up --- here's the tricky part of this challenge. Select another Scrapper and Invite them to "Wrap It Up" with you. This simply means that your pages have to somehow "tie" together and you both have to post a page or layout sometime before August 18. Your pages could both be from the month of June, both start with same sketch, both use 6 pictures, or both use red, white, blue.... you get the idea. After all, the more the merrier to celebrate the wrap up. Suggestions to make this work:

* Reach out to someone and invite them to "wrap it up" with you
* Discuss Idea for "tying the pages together"
* You can do as much or as little "tying together" as you choose
* Agree you'll both do the page/pages
* List who your partner was in write up
* You can be both the "inviter" and the "invited" --just
means you may do more than 1 page or layout
* Only 2 scrappers per "wrap Up" team
* "Blue Ribbon" goes to Team that "Wraps It Up" together the most
creatively!

Gallery (coming soon)

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. To be considered for VSBN recognition, all Summer VSBN Challenges MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON AUG 18, 2012. Make sure you LINK your Thread to the Challenge Thread HERE.

2. You have a total of 2 working hours to complete the challenge. Time spent is cumulative; just keep your total time per challenge under the 2 hour limit. Please be sure to write your description of how you interpreted this challenge in your Upload Description.

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD 12SummerVSBN14 when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration.

Last edited by Lmn; 07-30-2012 at 09:42 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!