View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 08:19 PM   #1
susiestampalot
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default TCP Tuesday #221--Inspiration Celebration!

Well, if you've been keeping up with the Cat Packers at all (I know, it's hard herding cats), you know that it's Jen's week to host the TCP Tuesday Challenge. Well, she's just gotten back from vacation and asked one of us kitties to fill in for her, so you get me, SUSAN as your Hostess with the Mostess this week!

Jen always comes up with the coolest pictures for her inspiration challenges (I don't know where she finds this stuff!), and this week's is no different. Check it out:

Looks like a lot of fun, right!! Go crazy with color, pattern, balloons, candy, whatever this makes you think of!!

Here's all the swanky details on how YOU can play along!
:

Here are the details for this challenge:

1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the guestbook on Alma's Blog and/or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES221 for this week's challenge.
4. TCP stamps/dies are not required, but of course, highly encouraged. {Unless it is a challenge calling for a specific stamp/die, like this week)
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. They will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.

Here's the TCPTUES221 Gallery

and here's my sample (I thought it felt kind of circus-y!):
Attached Thumbnails
dsc00530.jpg  

Last edited by susiestampalot; 07-31-2012 at 04:54 AM.. Reason: change title, links, pic
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!