View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 12:19 PM   #1
Nice as Tice
Embossing Fanatic

Default CLOSED & POSTAL **DAZZLING HOLIDAY** Christmas Card Swap Due 10-1-12

OPEN! OPEN!
NEW****The holidays are soon approaching. There's no time like the present to get a jump start on those Christmas cards. So, let's share our creativity and let it "shine".

Name of Swap: NEW Dazzling Holiday - Christmas Card Swap

This swap is for full size (5 1/2" x 4 1/4") cards.

Description: Envelopes are required. Please use at least 2 layers and at least 1 embelishment. You must add something to make it shine (such as glitter, dazzling diamonds, irridescent ice, pearlx, or rhinestones). And please use high quality card stock only (preferably SU).

Quantity: 6+1. You will make 7 cards and receive 6 cards in return (the plus one is for the hostess) You will not get your own card back so be sure to make an extra for yourself! You may sign up for more than 1 spot, but each spot you sign up for must be a different design.

Vendor products: High quality card stock only. No vendor restrictions.

Take Credit: Feel free to claim your talent with post-it notes. They work great! Also be sure to post on the thread once you receive your cards back.

Deadlines:
Sign-up deadline: Sept. 25, 2012
Due IN my Hands: October 5th, 2012 (If there are late arrivals it will be returned to sender as I do not want to hold up the swap for the rest of the group because I plan on swapping them out ASAP)
Return Date: I will send them postal by October 12th, 2012. Usually I get them out much sooner as I know everyone will be excited for them back!

Mailing instructions:
Packaging:
Place swap items in a large baggie for waterproof purposes. Write your real name and SCS name on a piece of paper and include in the baggie for identification purposes.

Swap Return:
First Class: Place baggie inside a self-addressed stamped envelope for return mail purposes. The amount of postage on your SASE should be the same amount that it takes to mail to the swap hostess. To insure that enough postage will cover the returned swap items, include 3 additional postage stamps which will be returned if not used.
Priority: Inside your baggie, include a self-addressed priority label and one priority stamp. Swap hostesses will provide priority envelope.
*DO NOT send metered postage as we all know they only work for day of purchase!!
Canadian Friendly: Please send a self addressed envelope with $6 US cash. I will send you change in US money and/or US postage. Please note: I cannot be responsible for lost or stolen mail. Although this has never happened to me before, you just never know what could happen these days

Send to:
Jen Tice
8153 Jordan Valley Court
Cleves, Ohio 45002

1. Jenbrett (DROPPED)
2. Nikki S. - received
3. Pam Mackay - received
4. katskastles - received
5. Glamour (Recieved)
6. Heather M. (Quilling_Queen) received
7. Scatterjoy dropped
8. Lturnmire dropped
9. Nice as Tice

Last edited by Nice as Tice; 10-23-2012 at 03:52 PM.. Reason: Update
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!