racheldouglasnz
Rubber Obsessor

Default 12SummerVSBN12 - Best In Show

Title: Best In Show
Hostess: Rachel (racheldouglasnz)
Keyword: 12SummerVSBN12
Day/Date: Sunday 07/29
Due Date: Saturday, 08/18

A peculiarity of country fairs in New Zealand (does this happen everywhere??) is the 'indoor exhibits' - a chance for the rural women and children to shine. These exhibits include things like pikelets, scones, garden blooms and produce - all of which are judged for their excellence (and presumedly to demonstrate housewifely prowess).

This challenge is to make a page of something you have done or created which you are extremely proud of. Yes, you heard it - a page about YOU, where you have to crow about how great you are! It might be your fabulous pikelets or scones, or it could be something else you've done (or attempted) that caused you to stand up a bit straighter and pat your own back.

The twist to this is it is NOT to be about your own kids/partner/grandchildren - we all know there will be enough pages about them already!

Again, I'll be working along side you (more photos to print), but I've attached a past example to show you what I mean.

Half Marathon!

Good Luck, and I hope you enjoy playing )

Add the following UpLoad Instructions:

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. To be considered for VSBN recognition, all Summer VSBN Challenges MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON AUG 18, 2012. When you have uploaded your page, place a link to the Challenge Link Thread.

2. You have a total of 2 working hours to complete the challenge. Time spent is cumulative; just keep your total time per challenge under the 2 hour limit. Please be sure to write your description of how you interpreted this challenge in your Upload Description.

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD 12SummerVSBN12 when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

Last edited by Lmn; 07-30-2012 at 10:09 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!