wendella247
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Default 12Summer VSBN11 - LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU

Title: Let Me Entertain You!
Hostess: Wendy (wendella247)
Keyword: 12SummerVSBN11
Day/Date: Sunday 07/29
Due Date: Saturday, 08/18

One of the things I love about the fairs is the entertainment. Maybe that’s because I’m on a country and western dance team and we always perform at the State and County Fairs. But aside from performing, I enjoy watching other shows as well. There are always fun acts, including musicians, hypnotists, ballet dance troupes, belly dancers, singers…the list goes on!

For this challenge, scrap about a performance of some sort—it could be your kids’ recitals, a show you’ve seen or been in, a parade or gymnastics performance, even a puppet show! Whatever you can think of!

I’ve done a few pages in the past and have posted them here for some ideas, but I’ll be working on another:

My samples done in the past:

Havin' a Ball, Crossin' the Line - wsb by wendella247 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Valley Youth Theatre by wendella247 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Valley Youth Theatre-left by wendella247 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Season of Joy by wendella247 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunny Side of the Street by wendella247 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU” GALLERY

Good Luck, and I hope you enjoy playing!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. To be considered for VSBN recognition, all Summer VSBN Challenges MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON AUG 18, 2012. When you have uploaded your page, place a link to the Challenge Link Thread.

2. You have a total of 2 working hours to complete the challenge. Time spent is cumulative; just keep your total time per challenge under the 2 hour limit. Please be sure to write your description of how you interpreted this challenge in your Upload Description.

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD 12SummerVSBN11 when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

Last edited by Lmn; 07-29-2012 at 09:32 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!