View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 07:23 AM   #4
MommaPatti
Gabfest Goddess

Cardmaking Likes:
1. Self stick (adhesive) gems, pearls, etc
2. Metal charms to attach to ribbons
3. Ribbon, fibers, twine

My biggest "like" is that everything coordinates! There’s not a whole lot that I dislike. If I can’t use it in card making, I can usually use it when I scrapbook.

Cardmaking Dislikes:
I really can't think of anything I dislike.

Birthdate: October 4

What is your favorite color? I tend to like cool blues, greens, and purples. I wear lots of greens because it complements my complexion and red hair. But I use any color when I make cards or scrap.

Favorite holiday? My birthday is my favorite holiday and one I usually celebrate all week! I love Christmas Eve for all the tradition our family has, and 4th of July for the huge family picnic. I don't usually send 4th of July, or Halloween cards, tho!

Favorite stamp company or images you would like to try? I can usually find something I like from most any stamp company. There are so many companies out there now, and such a huge variety, that I really don't have a favorite. I am willing to try images from any company that my sis really likes (or happens to design for!)

Just for fun, your favorite snack or treat? Love red Twizzlers and “SIMPLY CARAMEL” bars by Milky Way

Hobbies? Stampin’, Scrapbooking, reading, spending time with my grandson, Daniel. And I do a great job at napping!!

Ok, editing to add: Ladies, please do not send me any stamps. I would much prefer to receive some of your favorite stamped images. Please don't think me ungrateful for your generosity, but I have more stamps that have not yet seen ink, and would like the variety you'd be able to send with 2 or 3 stamped images. Thanks!!

Last edited by MommaPatti; 07-29-2012 at 08:37 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!