eeddmm
Gallery Gazer

Default 12SummerVSBN07 Softball Throw

Title: Softball Throw
Hostess: Terry (eeddmm)
Keyword: 12SummerVSBN07
Day/Date: Saturday 07/28
Due Date: Saturday, 08/18

The first things I think of when going to the fair are the rides and the games. Loved the games as a kid and the softball throw was one I could never beat. Use the attached sketch as a starting point for your page. This was a freebie template I downloaded a long time ago by Red Leaf Digiscrapping but I deleted 3 rows and enlarged the ones that were left. This shows 3 tiers but you can delete a tier or add some to fit the number of pictures you would like to use. My sample is one I did with the original template. I'll do a more updated sample too.

Christmas 2008

Sample for challenge - Images of Singapore

GALLERY for 12SummerVSBN07

Add the following UpLoad Instructions:

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. To be considered for VSBN recognition, all Summer VSBN Challenges MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON AUG 18, 2012. Make sure you LINK your Thread to the Challenge Thread HERE.

2. You have a total of 2 working hours to complete the challenge. Time spent is cumulative; just keep your total time per challenge under the 2 hour limit. Please be sure to write your description of how you interpreted this challenge in your Upload Description.

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD 12SummerVSBN07 when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
Attached Thumbnails
redleafdigiscrapping-templa.jpg  

Last edited by Lmn; 07-28-2012 at 07:39 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!