View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 10:46 PM   #1977
maryp
Postapalooza Mama

Send a message via AIM to maryp Send a message via Yahoo to maryp

In the next few days I promise to post an update on Violet. She's 8 wks old now...how the heck did that happen??? But she's technically 2 months old on Sunday. She has her 2 mo. check up on Monday. From what I've seen & heard, she's doing great. Up to 9 lbs now based on the displacement method of weighing her. From 6 lbs 9oz at birth, I think she's made perfect progress to be at 9 lbs now. Most nights for the past 2 or so weeks she gives her Mommy a really nice sleep of about 6-7 hours when she gets her last feeding around 11-12-ish. Sometimes 1am-ish. A feeding between 5am & 7-ish am & then usually pretty quickly back to sleep for a couple/few hours more. This is very good for a new Mom! Those of us who have been there know this! OK...so I've given alotta info now. I'm sure there will be some more to report after Violet's 2 month check up on Monday.

They are coming over here on Sunday. YAY!!! The last time I saw Violet in person & got to hold her was 2 wks ago when I got to babysit for her. The "kids'" had a date night & we were the lucky recipients of taking care of Violet. In short, a good time was had by all, although I know Kel was having some anxiety about being away from Violet for 4-ish hours. She told me she wouldn't have trusted anyone else with taking care of Vi, but I totally get how she felt with the anxiety.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!