Motherload
Mad Swapper

Arrow 12SummerVSBN06 - Photography Exhibit

Title: Photography Exhibit
Hostess: Cheryl (Motherload)
Keyword: 12SummerVSBN06
Day/Date: Saturday 07/28
Due Date: Saturday, 08/18

One of my favorite things about going to the fair in our area is the photography exhibit. I could spend hours just walking through the exhibit, looking at all the wonderful ways local people have used their cameras to create works of art. For this challenge, I want you to pick a favorite photo and make it the focal point of your layout. You may add other photos if you want, but we should be left in no doubt regarding which one is your focus. Add extra mats, enlarge it, draw our attention to it using arrows, etc. Get creative and letís see what photo you would want to enter into the photography exhibit! Iím going to be working right alongside you to get my layout done; I canít wait to see what you come up with.

Gallery (coming soon)

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. To be considered for VSBN recognition, all Summer VSBN Challenges MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON AUG 18, 2012. Make sure you LINK your Thread to the Challenge Thread HERE.
2. You have a total of 2 working hours to complete the challenge. Time spent is cumulative; just keep your total time per challenge under the 2 hour limit. Please be sure to write your description of how you interpreted this challenge in your Upload Description.
3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD 12SummerVSBN06 when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

Last edited by Lmn; 07-28-2012 at 07:36 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!