smadson
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow 12SummerVSBN05 -- When Pigs Fly

When Pigs Fly
Sharon (smadson)
12SummerVSBN05
Date: Saturday 7/28
Due Date: Saturday 8/18

I haven't been to the fair in years! So, I looked up last year's state fair schedule, just to see what they did! There seems to be a lot of pig races and such! So my challenge of course involves pigs!

Challenge: Your page must somehow by inspired by pigs! LOL
And, you must use pink (of course) on your page.

No sample for you. I will be trying to come up with something right along with you! I have no idea where this will take me. Just have fun! It would be nice if you told us how you got from pigs to your page, though!
Be sure and use the keywords 12SummerVSBN05
Later, when we have the gallery started, I will link it up.
Gallery

That's it! I hope you will all play!
UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. To be considered for VSBN recognition, all Summer VSBN Challenges MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON AUG 18, 2012. Make sure you LINK your Thread to the Challenge Thread HERE.

2. You have a total of 2 working hours to complete the challenge. Time spent is cumulative; just keep your total time per challenge under the 2 hour limit. Please be sure to write your description of how you interpreted this challenge in your Upload Description.

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD 12SummerVSBN05 when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

Sharon
Proud Fan Club Member
Scrapbook Goal 2014 41/60 See them Here
S2S 2014: -$199.92

Last edited by Lmn; 07-27-2012 at 10:21 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!