Old 07-27-2012, 02:41 AM   #307
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Default MMTPT209 ~ DESTINATION STATION

MMTPT209~ DESTINATION STATION
JULY TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

The Destination this week is each other! Once a month, we send our cards to each other! A little payback and reward to the teapotters for always sending their cards to the recipient of the Destination Station.

It is our goal to surprise each and every Teapotter that is participating in this monthly card swap and send their card to in this monthly Tickle a Teapotter card swap with a handmade card from another Teapotter! You know, give em a little tickle! Ha!

To accomplish that I have started this new thread Tickle a Teapotter ~ (Whatever The Weather!) in the Teapot Tuesday Challenge Forum. If you are participating in the card exchange please go to this thread and follow the instructions.

Important:
If you choose to participate, please mail your card shortly after you have received word (a pm) from me regarding who you are tickling! Everyone is excited and looking forward to getting their card! If for some reason you cannot get your card off in the mail or will be really late in sending it, please let me or the person you are tickling know.

When you receive your card from a Fellow Teapotter, please send a pm to that person so they know their card has been received! Just a little Teapot Tuesday Tickle a Teapotter Etiquette!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!