View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 07:13 PM   #571
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

Hello everyone. Ok I was thinking since we all love to chat with one another how about the "AlphaGabbers"? So how is everyone tonight?? We had a storm last night that took out our relay box. Whatever that is. That is why the tech told me. I can't believe it took them ALL day to fix it. We were on the phone at 8 this morning because when I tried to come out here it wouldn't work. Oh well at least it is fixed now.

Montana = Great job on your T card. I am so glad you are back Jeri. Big Huggs
Janet, dear hostess with the mostest. Great job on posting today. Don't worry about the mix up with the keywords...I figured I must have typed the wrong one to you. Ask Lynn how many times she corrects me on stuff when I post. You did an AWESOME job!!!!!! Thank you for being our guest hostess this week. Now don't forget you have the power to send people to the naughty corner. Lynn will more than likely be the first to go. She is the Keeper of the corner.
Vickie - I will be posting a new thread for the Secret Santa. I wanted to go thru today to see if I could find last years but I didn't have my interent so I hope to do that tomorrow. I will post a link in here once I have it up and running and I will have a link in my siggy.
Kathy, I think that possum is playing games with you. lol...
Lynn, I really like your L card. And they are right...Rice Krispie Squares do not start with L...however if you were to have Lemon Rice Krispie Squares or Licorice Rice Krispie Squares...now those start with an L. OR better yet LOTS of chocolate Rice Krispie Squares OR Dawn says if you ask them to put LOTS of LOVE in their Rice Krispie Squares then they start with an L.

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!