View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 03:15 PM   #46
jeanne3579
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne527 View Post
Oh sistah...I have hundreds of wood mounted stamps--each have their own category in "7 drawer rolly carts"--my "floppy" stamps would get stuck to the wood stamps--so they got their own home...I prefer wood stamps over all else any day of the week.

My dies are in the new "Art Bin" check it out--magnetic box--you can buy inserts--every die has a home now...my embossing folders are in another rolly cart with my "fat Siz dies" (aka the thick dies)...I work in my basement studio which can get humid in summer (NOW) and also damp in winter--everything needs a home here or I would go coo-coo! Also, it has flooded down here with a few winter storms--rolly carts are easy to put up on tables!
We sure sound like sistahs of the soul! My stamps are all sorted by category kept in lovely wood cabinets with lots and lot of drawers. Any unmounted that I have gotten (mostly gifts or free), I have mounted on wood anyway, so ALL my stamps, regardless of origin, are wood mounts. I', pretty happy with my binder system for my dies (mostly Nesties), but am intrigued by your magnetic box. You said to check it out. Any way I can actually do that?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!