View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 12:23 PM   #512
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

Good afternoon all you Alphagirls. Thank you everyone for all of your kind words. I haven't had any sleep yet...was having a bad pain day. My pain seems to be setteling down, Thank you Jesus!!! And thank those of you that said prayers. Diane & Janet I love your cards. So far we have total of 16 cards made. I know I have a couple more dares to add to the Wall of Fame. I will get to that after I catch up in the threads and read my pm's. I have a question Some of you participated in the Secret Santa Gift Exchange last year. Is anyone interested in doing that again this year? I've decided I am only going to do Christmas...doing all the other holidays was a bit much. If you are interested I need to get it up and running because this time I want to draw names a bit earlier. Maybe end of Oct. Well y'all think about it and let me know. For those of you that didn't participate in it..what we did was everyone that wanted to participate signed up and I drew a Secret Santa name for everyone. Your secret Santa let you know who she was when she sent your gift to you. I believe we had a suggested limit of $20. It was a lot of fun. I will try to find the post from last year that described how it worked. My daughter said if we do it again she will do the same thing she did last year so that I don't know who my secret Santa is. How sweet of her.

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!