View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 09:47 AM   #160
mybugandi45
Swapper of the Month December 2011

Default CHALLENGE #2

How about if our second CHALLENGE is this:
In honor of the Summer Olympics starting this Friday in London:

This CHALLENGE is open to anyone who has not signed up for a CHALLENGE so far. If no one takes on this CHALLENGE (), it will be opened to everyone on Friday.

Create two sets of cards (thats a total of 12--NOT counting your original set) using the colors of the Olympic Rings. The official colors of the rings are blue, black, red, yellow and green. One set of cards will be monochromatic cards with these colors. For example, one card will be all shades of blue; one card will be all shade of yellow, one card all shades of red, one card all shades of greens. If you can come up with a card that would be all shades of black that would be awesome however, for the black ring, just make sure you have a lot of black in your card.

The second set of cards must have at least three of these colors in each card. A little easier than the first set, doncha think?

Your prize will be an Audrey Hepburn inspired stamp set created by MFT. Here is a sneak peak. The value is $15.95.

*Triple Scoop Free Set - DETAILS BELOW

Due date remains the same - September 9.

Sound CHALLENGING enough? I know that some of the ladies that have joined my CHALLENGES before love it when I dream these up. I hope you do to and decide to take it on.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Good Luck!!

Last edited by mybugandi45; 07-24-2012 at 09:53 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!