View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 06:45 AM   #505
DellsDani
Stazon Splitcoast

G'morning everyone. Today's color is Teal. Jeanette and Donna, thank you. In fact, I came out here to let everyone know I may not be on til later on today. I have been up for 24 hours now and I need sleep. I started out not being able to sleep because of pain. Then at about 2:30 3:00 this morning I got spooked pretty bad because someone was pounding at my basement door. The reason it spooked me is everyone that knows me knows they need to call if they are coming over at a strange time plus I live in the country...not that that makes a difference...it's just strange is all. Anyway...I pulled out my gun, called Dawn at work, and walked with Lucky as we turned on all the lights in the house. He barked like a mad dog. Shortly after I turned on the lights the pounding stopped. There is no way for me to see the basement door from inside the house so I could not even look to see if I knew who it was. After all that happened then it started storming. Which the thunder makes Lucky a nervous wreck so I was comforting him all night. And of course my pain is thru the roof right now. On a good note: WE GOT RAIN!!! So ladies, I am going to go lay down for a while and hopefully get a few hours of sleep in. I will come back out later and try to catch up with everything. So y'all have a good morning. Huggs.

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!