View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 11:52 AM   #476
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

Today's color is "ORANGE". G'morning well afternoon my AlphaDareGirls (I thought of it last night. like it? hate it?) Janet I love the "pup in a cup". He is so cute!!!! Susan I am glad to see you dare someone else right away. Keep it going; I love it!!! I think I am even going to do the point system different for the prizes. I think I will list who dared whom to what. Then if that person completes the dare she gets a point. The person that called out the dare will get 2 points. The reason the person making the dare gets more points then the one completing the dare is because the ones completing the dares get to have the cards sent to them. kwim? Kathy Even tho our live trap didn't catch Mr. Chipper (the little bugger was small enough to get out) it took a good 3 or 4 days for him to set the trap off. So maybe leave it out there a bit longer??? Other wise do you have animal control or DNR out by you? Here we can call them and they will come and get the bugger. Marney I was gonna choose the "Good Lookin Grandma Day" to celebrate but if I have to look good I would rather celebrate "Ice cream cone day". Yay Ice Cream!!! Now who is going to bring me one??? Jeanette It is never to late to post a card. We have no time limits here. And omgosh your card is tooo adorable. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Sorry the orange was getting to me. Ok...now I have a question: Does anyone know how to get the tear stains off of a white dogs face??? They are real bad this time.

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!