View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 06:35 AM   #36
stampinumba
Kookie Creator

Oh my goodness I was shocked this morning when I opened up SCS to find I had been favorited not once but three times. I am so honored to have been favorited by ChaosMom (Elaine), Holstein (Linda) and VDM (Vicki). Each of you ladies are so very talented so I am humbled by your efforts. Thank you to ChaosMom for notifying me.
I have been on vacation this week and on the way home we were involoved in a car accident which totaled our vehicle. My 91 year old mother was in the car with us but none of our family or anyone else was injured by the grace of God. It was a sad ending but you all have made it a better ending. Thank you again.
Here are my favorites that I had a chance to favorite yesterday:

Jasonw1 Vellum Butterfly wishes by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lovemycards Everything Old is New Again! by lovemycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reddyisco Reddyisco:175832 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hobbydujour *QFTD122 Ina's Garden by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This is my first time to list favorites so I hope I have done it correctly.
Blessings to everyone,
Lynda
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!