View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 05:13 AM   #35
Kathleen Lammie
Stazon Splitcoast

Oy! I had 31 favorites for the week! So I took out the CAS ones and will try to sneak them in over there : ) and for the folks who I had more than one card, I am just listing one this time. As usual, I still had to leave a few more off. Y'all are too inspiring!!!

Sharing your sorrow by Scrappigramma2 did a beautiful case :Sharing your Sorrow by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jelly Good Fellow by LittleSeaOtter is so CUTE!: Jelly Good Fellow by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vicky Gould’s Beach Life (she used flower soft for sand!) : TLC386, CAS179, Beach Life_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Biggan used watercolors on her TLC368Beach and it is gorgeous: TLC386 Beach by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sue28 has the cutest little crabbies on her TLC368 Fun at the Beach: TLC386 Fun At The Beach by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Mighty Sea by ClownMom has great design and beautiful beach: TLC386 The Mighty Sea_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tessaduck’s TLC386 Take time has an amazing dream-like beauty: TLC386 take time by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Karen B Barber’s CC384 Christmas Blessings is beyond beautiful!: CC384 - CHRISTMAS BLESSINGS by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hobbydujour’s CC384 Sweet Cherries are beautiful: *CC384 Sweet Cherries by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peep321’s IC346 Mind Stretching is Steampunk Cool!: IC346 Mind Stretching by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Just so ducky’s Summer Fun is adorable!: Summer Fun... by justsoducky - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DandI93’s Romantic Holiday Cardinal is gorgeous!: Romantic Holiday Cardinal by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cathymac’s IC346 Kiwi Koala is so cute and neat alcohol inks!: IC346 Kiwi Koala by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bensarmom’s WT384 gorgeous sunset: WT384_bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cook22’s F4A126 Sunshine and rain precious: F4A126 Sunshine and Rain by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!