View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 08:16 PM   #9
jasonw1
Proud Fan Club Member

First I want to apologize for not doing my thank you's last week in the Favorites thread...we were out of town and then last week turned out to be sooo hectic I didn't have much gallery time. I didn't even get a card posted until this morning. BUT I had time to go back through a few days today and pick some favorites to post, so here they are!

QFTD121 Hello Friend by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet Stuff by deborahmegan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TPTCrazyKim Sympathy Roses by APandi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twine Kite String by LaLatty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

spellbinder rose rolled flowers by swandog-4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Woodsy Owl Whimsies Embossed Vellum Mixed Bunch by loribelle3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC384 Poppies by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

He Knows by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:201927 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SCSCC382...Close to the brokenhearted...SJ by okimom2girlz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simple Wedding Card by lackpe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

OLW 97 Line Up - Circles and Lines and a Butterfly by Auntie Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White on White by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

With deepest sympathy by Aimes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Daisy Flourish by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD122 Ina's Garden by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:175832 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Vows White on white Altered Project by casper5209 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

OLW97 - Line Up - Rainbow by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I just had to Case Elly by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Bloomin' Birthday~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Card... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let there be Laughter by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you so much to all who contribute thier time here on Splitcoast helping this community to be inspired, challenged and celebrated!

Have a wonderful week!

Joyfully,
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!