View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 08:20 PM   #4
ChaosMom
Watercolor Wizard

Default Favs

Happy Sunday, Everyone! Here are a few pretties that caught my eye this week....Some new to the list and some familiar favorites...hope you enjoy them too! (you may want to let them know.....)

Wedding Shower Paper Cake by CraftPaperScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dreaming of Summer Days by Frouwkje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunflower Girl by TorreyjustTorrey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wish Come True by thestampinbean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heartfelt Creations Harvest Day on the Farm by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cutie Cat by thecraftysister - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Belated Birthday circle card by sf9erfan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cottage Cutz Christening Gown by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CASE Study...Hello Friend by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kissy, Kissy! by Happy Heart - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Friend by stampingaway - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MOJO250 ~ Christmas Joy ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Grandma by mandu - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I just had to Case Elly by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Card... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tea Light Luminaria by LilyLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Indigo bouquet by stampinumba - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A moo moo here.. A moo moo there a cake by franb63 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now I can't wait to see what I missed!

Thanks to All who share so Graciously! Your inspiration is sooooo Appreciated!
Thanks to All who contribute to this thread - your time and generosity is very much Appreciated!

Have a Great Week Everyone!
Happy Crafting!

Our hearts and prayers go out to the Aurora, Colorado victims and their loved ones! A horrible, senseless tragedy! in hope that time will heal!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!