View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 06:52 PM   #1
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Heart FAVORITES for the Week Ending July 22,2012

Hello everyone! I really hope all of you are having a great day. I want to send out a big thank you to Judi (Crafts) for all her help and her patience with me, she has been great...

This is the place to link all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week, July 15th to July 22nd. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions. Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Elaine (ChaosMom), Judi (Crafts), Mary (jandjccc), and Brenda (tessaduck).

I haven't had alot of free time to do much card making this week, but was able to enjoy the galleries this week. I know that I have missed alot of great cards and I look forward to seeing what I have missed, so please show us your favorites....

Here is my list....

Fred She Said Cardinal with white by bspruce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Indigo bouquet by stampinumba - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vellum Butterfly wishes by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Bloomin' Birthday~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beach Weather (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

OLW 97 Line Up - Circles and Lines and a Butterfly by Auntie Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Card for an artist friend by dacpam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas in July! by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

He Knows by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Faith Card ODBDSLC116 by kathi17 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Morocco Starbursts by SmilynStef - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Triple BOO to You! Card by candee porter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS179, A sunny hello (PR) by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TPTCrazyKim Sympathy Roses by APandi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So much talent here.... Let's see yours......
What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week.
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!