View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 04:52 AM   #1
seanryan6
Pearl-ExPert

Default Completed--- Cards for RMH- due: Nov 1st---holidays/birthday/all occasion

Welcome ladies,

I want to get a batch of cards together for my RMH in Columbia MO....And i'm looking forward towards the holidays...I already have enough Halloween- (and of course sending those in early October) BUT I was wondering if anyone wants to participate in a swap for Thanksgiving/Christmas and then I decided to throw in birthdays and ALL OCCASION just to round out the swap...Now the due date is NOVEMBER 1st....so there is plenty of time to sign up ---and the amt is small---4+1 with the +1 going to the RMH....

Description: Please use at least 2 layers & 1 embellishment! If you make a size different than will fit into an A-2, please include an envie. AND you choose your catagory---
1. Thanksgiving/ Fall-Autumn
2. Christmas
3. Birthday
4. ANY/ ALL occasion--these can be blank on the outside a hodgepodge of cards or should I say an assortment

Quantity: 4+1 -You will not get one of your own back, so make an extra one for yourself! You will get back the cards made from the same company you sign up for--so if you want both kinds of cards back, sign up for both! Sign up for as many spots as you'd like, but please, make a different design for each spot you take.

Vendor Products: Please use very good quality cardstock (PTI/Gina K/SU). No vendor restriction on embellishments - use as many embellishments as you like. Designer papers are encouraged, but not required. YOU do not need to send the sleeves or envies...since I have enough for this swap!--- IF you put a sentiment on the inside--PLEASE stamp it on another piece of blank paper so that i can place it on the back of the plastic sleeve...so that they can read the sentiment without having to open the card.

Recipe: This is not required, but please put a sticky note or stamp your card with your signature, so everyone will know who to thank and who to leave a comment for!

Due Date: November first - I will mail them as soon as I receive all swaps! If I receive the swaps early, I will send them out early. If your cards are received after the due date, I may have to return them to you. Please post in the thread or send me a PM when your cards are postal.

Mailing instructions: Place swap cards in a large baggie for waterproof purposes. Write your real name, SCS name and swap name on a piece of paper or the baggie for identification purposes.

Swap Return: Please include self-addressed stamped envelope. The amount of postage on your SASE should be the same amount used to mail to hostess. Please include 2 additional stamps to insure enough postage to return swaps. Additional postage will be returned if not used. PLEASE SEND ONLY POSTAGE STAMPS, NO DATED STAMPS OR METERED MAIL--My Post Office will not take them If you would rather use Priority mail, please include one $5:15 priority stamp or cash and a self-addressed priority label.

Finally----

PLEASE PM me for my addy once you are ready to send ---and please post as least every 2 weeks---if you have to withdraw--LIFE happens, just please be kind and let me know....

Now on to the fun part---planning and designing and creating!

Linda

Last edited by seanryan6; 11-22-2012 at 03:41 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!