View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 02:54 PM   #7
CraftyMel2
Crimping Master

Thanks for all of the ideas! I am going through my Christmas stamps trying to see if I can get enough together to have a few at each table. I am not sure I can pull it off though. I had thought about maybe doing gift tags instead because that way, people could make some and then take the rest home with them and finish them as time permits at home. It would mean having to either ask the bosses to get the 2 tags die from SU or coughing up the money myself and just adding it to my stash. (Heaven forbid! haha!). I will have to start looking on the BST thread in case there is someone out there selling one on the cheap.

I guess it just seemed funny to me that someone will be making just one card. Who would it be for? Ya know? ONE of their kids? Their spouse? ONE Parent? Seems like gift tags would be more practical to me. The boss said "card" though so I don't want to squash her idea. I told her that I would do some looking over the weekend to find some examples of cards so that I could price out paper and goodies. Don't want to go to high on the price...I am so flattered that she has asked me to help
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!