View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 08:20 AM   #1
CraftyMel2
Crimping Master

Default Card making "class" for 30 people - HELP

Gosh, do I need help!! Each year where I work, the bosses put together a little party for us to give us a chance to "de-compress" and have some fun. One year we made beaded jewelry, last year we made candy...this year, my supervisor has come to me to see if we can do a card making party. There are 30 of us and from the little info she has given me, she wants each person to be able to make a card to bring home. There will be about 30-40 minutes for this activity. The only way that I can think to make this work is that if each person has a kit where everything is already cut out and stamped and then they can put it together themselves. Maybe have markers and tape in the center of the table...maybe 6 tables of 5? Right? I don't know...for me, it's the PROCESS that I enjoy. Is it still fun if all of the punching and cutting is done ahead of time? It is not cost effective to have punches and cutters and stamps and ink at every table so I can't think of any other way to do it. Am I looking at this the right way? I just don't know...I need help from y'all on this one; are there any demos who have done parties this big that know how it all comes together? Any support that I can get is going to help, I am sure of it Right now my head is spinning!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!