View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 04:06 AM   #332
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

G'morning all you wonderful.....um...I need to come up with a nickname for y'all. Spelling "B"ees worked last week because of the letter B. Hmm...I will think on this.
Susan Welcome. I should warn you as you are subbing...we tend to get a little ummm let's say....crazy at times. We do have a lot of fun with one another. We also learn from one another, share with each other and care about one another and we would love for you to join us. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Lynn (FMcrafter) I wanted to make sure Susan knows who everyone is that is why I put both names down. Thank you for being such a good sister to me. I love that you watch over me like a flocker would his sheep. Your the best!!!
Marney Please feel good about it because normally I would have never attempted that on my own. But now that I know I can do it...I won't need to ask someone else the next time. So thank you for helping me to take that plunge. I will have my "tent" card done today.
Jeanette (Forest Ranger) I am going to celebrate National "Lollipop" day. I dont know why, it just sounds fun.

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!