View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 06:33 PM   #327
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

Hello ladies, sorry I haven't been on all day. I had a difficult day after riding for an hour to see the doc and then an hour home after seeing him. Lots of pain. But I wanted to check in. I'm not sure who asked; but yes I do have a list of the dares going. Once they are completed then I fill out the Wall Of Fame in post #2. I will be putting Vickie's and Marney's (awesome cards you two, I left love) on there as soon as I am done posting this.

Janet, Not only was I nervous printing the digi off but I also had to download the driver for my printer onto my new laptop from the internet and I had never done that before either. It worked out great. Yay!!! And my tent digi printed just fine. Yay!!!
Vickie, Ok, I will pick some images for you. However, if there is anything you absolutely do not use or like please let me know. Also, I have your address, however, I will send you mine. Unless you moved since Christmas. If you moved then you will have to pm me your new addy. Also, once you complete a dare, the person that gave you the dare sends you their card. And once Kathy completes your dare then you will send her a T card.
Muscrat, You are welcome for the card. I am glad you received it.
Lynn, your new caftan does look nice and comfy. Where do you find them at?
Everyone, Well I had an interesting visit with the doctor. Worker's comp sent him a letter trying to tell him how to treat me. He was NOT happy. They don't want to pay for my pain meds anymore...he says "Too bad". If some of you remember when they sent Dr. Doofus a letter he gave in to their pressure. Well, I will not have an insurance company dictating my care. And I am glad my new doctor feels the same way. Also, he is actually having me try stuff to help with the pain. He wants me to start water walking. I just have to find a pool. I know there are a ton in the Dells but I don't want to pay huge prices. Besides they are waterparks...I need a regular pool. Anyways...I am hurting pretty good right now so I think I will post the names of those of you that completed your dares (if you completed one or gave one out and you don't see your name please let me know) and then I am off to bed.
Marney, I did find my digi I am going to use. However, I just can't make the card right now, I hurt too badly. I will make it tomorrow ok? Good night everyone. I may come back on if I can't sleep. Big Huggs.

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!