View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 05:11 PM   #97
tryingtofindtime
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DellsDani View Post
G'morning ladies, well I yelled too quickly, the rain only lasted for about 15 mins. Ugggg .... I know some is better than none, however, we really need a good solid day of rain if not more to make things safe again. Safe as in fires starting so easily. Also so that people don't end up with wells that dry up. kwim? So, what is everyone up to today? I have a doctor appt and I need to go to the store (WalMart). Then it's home to clean and hopefully get my T card done for the Alphabet challenge. I hope y'all get a chance to craft too. Have a great day!! Huggs.
it's been raining here off and on for about a week now....we also really needed the rain, but I just wish it'd rain for a while then stop...it can't seem to make up its mind, and I drive in and out of the rain while driving to work...crazy stuff....but it's also keeping my headaches going and my whole body aches like crazy! the only think I can figure is its this weather. they are calling for a storm tomorrow and on saturday. which means the car wash we have planned will have to be post poned till next weekend. and we are suppose to have plans to see Charlie Daniels Band on sunday, which if we get rain that will get cancelled too. major bummer...but my new apple tree seems to like the rain.