View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 08:34 PM   #287
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

WELCOME EMILY I am so glad you came to join us. These ladies can get crazy however it is all in fun. Please let me know if you have any questions or if I am not online I am sure you could ask these ladies and they would help you out too. We are all here to have fun so jump on in. I am looking forward to seeing what you create for the letter "T".

Hello ladies, ok for those of you that do not know this I am a true blonde. As I climbed into bed here, I got to thinking...hmmm my laptop does not need to be plugged in to work. Therefore, it will not get hit by lightening. DUH DANI. Oh boy, sometimes I scare myself. lol...Ok here is a list of my replys

First off Kathy, Vickie, Donna, Janet and Marney I love each of your cards. I left love for all of you. Vickie Would you like to do a trade with me? I will send you some images and you send me some of the telephone image that you used, wanna huh wanna? Let me know what images you are looking for and I can tell you if I have any. That is if you want to trade.

Marney, what did you mean by "See what Dani says?" I read a post that said something like "Ler's see what Dani says about it?" ??? I'm lost please let me know what you meant cuz I am not sure if I missed a post somewhere or what. I'm confused. Which isn't hard to do to me.
Well ladies, we did get some rain. It wasn't much but it sure is better than none at all. But I don't think it was enuff to put a smile on the farmers faces or to even help our grass. Oh how I wish it would come back and rain all night. Well maybe it will, we shall see. So, I think I will be going to bed here in afew I can't seem to keep my eyes open. I am sorry for any and all typos. Big Huggs!!!! Oh my the rain is back and it's coming down hard. THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!![

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!