View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 04:41 AM   #227
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetJ View Post
OK Dani - glad you had such a nice birthday!!
And yes, that quartet wore bright clothes - they used to work at Disneyland, so they had to be brightly colored!

Have fun with your new "toy"!! I may look at the owner's manual, but i usually get my DH to help me (He works with computers, so he can explain / show me how to do things) - I understand a person explaining / showing me how to do things better than reading directions..
Thank you Janet. I too learn better by someone showing me, however, there is noone to teach me. Unless....hmmm....yeah that's it...you learn from your hubby then come and visit me and teach me what you've learned. hehe... It's an awesome computer. It has both a keyboard and touchscreen. Altho Ron told me last night not to get attached to it. It may be going back. I guess it's supposed to have Windows 7 premium however it has Windows 7 Starter. He said he paid extra for the premium so...I understand. He doesn't know if there is a way they will have me download it or if I will have to send it back. Whichever, I'm just glad I got it. I told him if they would give him some money back I am fine with the starter. I don't know that I would know the difference anyway. kwim?

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!